endeavors

Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Sometimes I'm glad I live alone. I just put up a post and turned my head to sneeze while I was typing, so my hand couldn't cover my mouth. And I now have snot hanging from my chin. Glad no one saw that. P.S. Tosh sometimes complains that she never hears my upstairs neighbor when she's over here. Well, today she heard them. When she came over before the movie, we were in my room--I was folding clothes and she was playing with playdo on my bed. Not making an absolute mess. I tell her to be quiet and listen. They're totally doin' it. And it's 8:30 in the evening. At least they're not waking me up in the middle of the night. But the squeeky bed was funny. When they were done, I said the guy usually gets up and goes to the bathroom. Which is exactly what he did. You could hear exactly where they were in the apartment. My next place of residence will definitely be a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home