endeavors

Sunday, April 28, 2002

I found this from this website. Doesn't it kind of look like a glass dildo?

So I've had a nice past couple of days. I've been kind of bummed out lately because my life consists of work, the gym, and sleep. I've been busy lately with a wedding and a job change, but I haven't had much of a social life. And I thought about last summer and how much fun I had, and even the summer before that. And I saw this summer stretching out in front of my with only work, the gym, and sleep in the cards. Well, this weekend, I worked for my girlfriend's entertainment company. They do weddings and birthday parties and the sort. After the Friday party, a friend of ours was going with a group of people to a bar cause it was his birthday. So I came along. Not really wanting to. Not wanting to stay late. Bars are not my scene. And I wanted to be up early to hit the gym before the party I was working that day. We head to the Hills, a place I've never been, and end up closing the bar. Much fun was had by all. I saw a couple of guys I hadn't seen in a while, and met some new people. Then, since it was Brian's birthday, he wanted to go to a strip club. We then head to the KC Lounge. Just for the hell of it. But when we get there, it's closing. So we head back to Brian's to hang some more. And when I get home, I have to make my bed. It's four in the morning, and I probably should not be doing anything that involves thinking, so it takes me 20 minutes to put on the goddam fitted sheet. I almost cried. Saturday I spend with my lady at a birthday party for a six-year-old whose parents are millionaires. Then we head to WSU to watch a student caberet show, which wasn't bad. There was a freshman girl who weight eight pounds soaking wet, but had a voice that wouldn't quit. Then Tosh and Paul R. came over and we watched The Osbournes and chatted. It was a good conversation. See, I like debating issues. Especially with people who know that even if I dissagree with what they are saying, they don't take that as a personal attack. That's one of the things I love about zha. No matter how intense the debate may get (and I don't think we've ever really had an intense one), we know our friendship is never in trouble. Because we can separate the two. Not everyone can do that.

Anyway, I think this summer just may not suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home