endeavors

Friday, May 03, 2002

I really miss zha right now. I've been missing him for a while. Went to the coffee shop last night and Martha and Zochae called me. I haven't heard from them since they left Ohio and took my baby. He now has two teeth, by the way. Anyway, I was going bowling with a group of people tonight, but it's May Daze and we're going to a keg party instead. And the only reason I'm going is to see Tosh. When she mentioned it was a keg party, it took every ounce of my being to decide to go. I mean, I should at least give it a try. But I'm not really a party person. I'd rather be at home with a few friends chatting. And that's what zha and I did. We would watch a movie or cook dinner and have a four hour conversation. I didn't realize how much I could miss someone. And I understand more now how Tosh feels. Her best friend is in LA. But in a few short months, they'll be together again. zha, on the other hand, is on the east coast--I'll just be moving farther away. I'm planning a visit in September, but I wish I could bring him back with me. I never expected I'd miss him so much. His laugh, his sense of humor, his brain. And I'd really like to play a game of chess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home