endeavors

Friday, May 10, 2002

Otto is doing well. However, his friend, Mr. Incredibly Stinky Skunk is not. I almost choked the majority of the way home tonight. I tell ya, the drive to and from my parents keeps getting more interesting each time. Why was I there tonight? Well, I took my mom shopping. Or rather, I drove, she paid for my stuff. Which was nice. The 17 yr. old shoe boy hit on me. But the shoe I wanted still did not fit. I bought my first three piece suit today! Which is kind of exciting. I wanted to be a lawyer when I was little because of the clothes. Now, when I see myself dressed up, it looks weird. Maybe it was the Christmas socks. As we're getting out of the car, my mom noticed all the bird poo on my car. I'm not even parking under trees! Good god. And I've taken another job with Tosha's entertainment company. My last day off was May 4, and my next day off (unless I become really masochistic and work for her again) is going to be May 25. That's a lot of work. Ah, hell.

This was short and random, so let us recap.

Dead + Skunk = Stinky
Mom + Shopping = Profitable
My Car + Bird Poo = Inevitable
Work + ohgodIcan'tthinkanymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home