endeavors

Thursday, April 18, 2002

I'm going to miss the sound of the windchimes on the porch. I'm going to miss the smell of freshly cut grass as I walk around to the front door because I forgot the garage door opener. Again. I'm going to miss coming over here to do my laundry for free. I'm going to miss my swim class with my mom. I'm going to miss the streets I grew up on. I'm going to miss sitting here and watching tv. I'm going to miss fixing all of their electronic stuff. I'm going to miss being able to come over for dinner whenever I want. I'm going to miss stealing the snacks she has around the house. I'm going to miss my fat kitty. I'm going to miss everything that's familiar to me. I'm going to miss Lindsay's farts and Dad's belches. I'm going to miss birthdays and some holidays. I'm going to miss Mom's new decorations. I'm going to miss laughing here. I'm even going to miss crying.

I'm really going to miss you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home