endeavors

Thursday, April 18, 2002

So no one but me is going to care about this post. My feelings won't be hurt if you don't read it.

Today I went to the dentist. And it was enjoyable. I'm real anal about my teeth, and the hygienist noticed. Which is good, seeing as I haven't had a cleaning in close to three years. I have this stain on one of my teeth--don't know how it got there, don't smoke, don't drink pop or coffee--and I wanted to have it removed before I had my headshots taken. I figured this would be at another appointment and cost lots of money. No! I have some binding on a tooth and that was stained, so he just shaved it off. Not pleasant, but taken care of. And my teeth have become sensitive over the past few years. Well, it turns out it's because I've been using whitening toothpaste. So no more of that. And I left with a bag of goodies. A new toothbrush and some toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I am so excited! You have no idea. And I'm not arguing with the dorky names you are calling me at the moment. I went to the dentist, and, dammit, I liked it. So there!

On another note: When having a bad body image day, the best course of treatment does not include going clothes shopping with a person who is a size 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home