endeavors

Wednesday, February 27, 2002

He's being admitted at least overnight. And I hate crying. I called work to say I won't be in till later, and I cried when I told Jason I was going to the hospital. My mom told me a little over the phone, but not much. Which means she either doesn't know anything, or she doesn't want to tell me over the phone. And I think about last year when my best friend called to tell me she was in a coma and the whole way over there I kept thinking, he's blowing this out of proportion. When we get there, she'll be awake. No. Three days later she was dead. She fucking died. She wasn't even legally able to drink. And a big part of me is really afraid that's going to happen with my dad. And I don't think I can take it. I mean...oh god...nevermind. And there are two people I want to talk to. But he's not answering the phone--which probably means he's asleep--and she's in West Virginia waiting for her aunt to die. I talked to her on the phone just a minute ago and didn't tell her. She has way too damn much to think about right now, and there's no way I was going to tell her at this point. I'm going to meet my mom, and we're going to see my dad. And I still hate crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home