endeavors

Sunday, February 03, 2002

The streets and driveways are peppered with SuperBowl cars. I wonder if there is any other day of the year where more beer is consumed? Nothing comes to mind. I, however, could care less about a stupid football game and it's dumb outcome. Watched Circle of Friends instead, waiting for my clothes to dry.

I don't pay for heat in my apartment. Therefore, the complex regulates it. I don't even have a thermostat to tell me how hot it is. But when the lizards start hanging out by the fridge and the cacti complain, you know it's a tad warm. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the heat. I tend to always be cold, so most of the time it's great in here. But really, people, is it absolutely necessary for it to currently be 451 degrees F? I'm losing my books.

Some days I'm glad I don't own a full length mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home