endeavors

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Cool Kids


Today I am hanging with my Informant buddies. At the beach! It's the first time this year I've been, and I'm really looking forward to it. Sadly, half can't be there. Jenn and Jad are working, and DcapitalAnna is out of town. Kyle is not sure and I never heard back from Emma, so it may only be me, Sara, and Guetig. Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Asha, Charity, and Faith's mom are in town for Asha's 6th birthday. They have Disney season passes, so they're spending all of today and tomorrow at the park. It's hectic to have them here, and the place is trashed, but I really love those guys so it all evens out. There's nothing like the complete honest love of a child to make your day. She'll draw me pictures or write me notes on my mirror (in dry erase marker). It's been really fun to watch her grow up the past few years. I remember her 4th birthday where she had a pinata. On of her friends kept missing it, but Asha was on the sidelines cheering. "You can do it, I know you can!" Seriously, she was so encouraging we all couldn't help but laugh.

Happy Birthday, Asha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home