endeavors

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A SURF BOARD AND A WET SUIT!!!!!!



Sorry for the all caps there, but you have to understand what a momentous occasion this is for me. I've been chomping at the bit for four years now. More so when I actually decided to move out of the desert and near the ocean. So today, after drooling over the fantasy of the purchase, I followed through. I then spent the rest of the day at the beach. It was marvelous.

I am so thankful for where I am in my life right now. I have the freedom to live anywhere I want, and right now, I want to live here. I have the freedom to drop $600 in one day on basically luxury items. I have the freedom to spend the next two weekends in two different states. Then--at the end of the month--two more states. Life is pretty effing good to me right now. I am grateful for every single minute of every single day. Life hasn't always been good, and I'm sure it will suck again at some point in the future. But I also worked my ass of to get to where I am. So, for right now, I'm going to be thrilled with the way things are.

:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home