endeavors

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

How can I work on a day like today? It is my last day in the office. I have all of my hardware at home to start telecommuting Monday morning!!! Of course, not everything was working and I had to bring the box back in so a dual monitor card could be added. (Yes, José, strangely my box didn't have everything it needed to function) And some plug-ins weren't downloading properly. But (hopefully) all will be fixed today and I will take 150 claims home with me. My room is all arranged and set up. I just don't know where I'm going to store my personal computer/monitor/printer for the next month. Our empty spaces are filled with boxes waiting to be packed.

After work I have a bit more organizing and cleaning to do before ColdTowne comes in. And tonight I pick Justin up from the airport. Looking very forward to seeing him again. I may try to cram in a nap between work, cleaning, and airport picking up. I didn't sleep last night after about 3 am. So I'm pretty pooped now.

But today is a new day. And life, in general, is pretty fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home