endeavors

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dreamt about the ocean last night. It's funny how your subconscious comforts you. I was snorkling. Just swimming around in the water, interacting with the life. Had a nice moment with a whale.

Then (after a lot of other stuff happened) I was in a room, sitting on a bed. zha's head was in my lap. We were sharing a mint ice cream cone. zochae was sitting at the foot of the bed. We were talking. He said, "I cried a little. I'm going to miss Martha and my boys." I started crying and I touched his knee. "You're not real. This isn't real. You're dead already. And I miss you."

I cried really hard in my dream, and leaned over and rested my head on his knee. My alarm goes off. "But it's Saturday, why is my alarm going off at 5:30 on a Saturday?" Then I realized it was Tuesday, but I went back to sleep. Do you know how exhausting it is to wake up to a restless night and the last dream you had you were really upset? I don't want to go to work today. I didn't sleep well last night. At. All. I'm going to be a half hour late and I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home