endeavors

Sunday, April 01, 2007

awesome things! (to be expounded upon later)

The show in henderson sucked. The show in Sedona rocked. (these opinions are from my POV only.)

zha called; I couldn't hear him. Nathan called; he had to go. My phone died.

I can say with confidence the drive back from Sedona last night was the most fun I have ever had in my car.

After dinner José hugged me and said it made him sad to realize I'm moving. I haven't realized that yet, so I'm not sad (except for in that moment. that made me sad). It hasn't sunk in what I'm leaving.

For later: Dangerville is Slow, Dumb, and Cumbersome. Showers are hilarious. I have a strange box. Bill got a hat from a biker. Dear Shane, buttholes. Love, Ashley. Rape Me on the jukebox--an acoustic version and the recorded one. Open container in my car. Shane and I are Mom and Dad. So many brownies my fingertips went numb. Fire ants suck. Crappy Irish pub, crappier cover charge, crappiest Irish band. Cinnamon and videos. I must sleep in a cave. Someone died there (clap clap clapclapclap).

But now I have to get back in my car and drive to Chandler to help Cassy pick out music for her wedding and something sexxxxy to wear her wedding night.

Oh, and I just got a new swimsuit. It rocks hard core!!! It's sort of a 1920's style swim dress. I LOVE IT!!! The only thing I need to complete the look is a swim cap with huge, gaudy flowers and a chin strap. Find one for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home