endeavors

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Captain Complainy strikes again!!


I am so sore today. From top to bottom. Last week I had three sessions with Mike. And each session we worked a group of muscles that hasn't been touched since basically December. And my left pointer finger hurts. I think from typing. Which sucks because that's what I'm going to have to do ALL DAY tomorrow. And I'm starting to stress about LA. I looked at the calendar and realized how quickly everything is coming and I won't have my job figured out until the week before I go out there. The 13th concludes PIF. I'm going to be super busy until then and won't have a chance to go to LA to look for places. Which is fine. I trust Faith in that department, and she's going out April 13th for an audition and to look at a couple of places. Plus, WCS: we can stay on zha's floor until we get figured out. The 22nd is probably when we're going to head out there b/c the next weekend is memorial Day and traffic will be even more hellacious than usual.

At this point, I am seriously considering taking May off to pack and move and everything. I hate dipping into savings, but that's what it's there for, right? ARRRGH!!! *pulls out hair*

I need more time. This has always been my problem. This is what's going on my headstone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home