endeavors

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My ankle is being all weird. I was walking into work over our cobblestone-like entrance in platform sandles, and I stepped on the edge of one of the stones and sorta twisted my ankle. It more rolled than twisted. No pain, though. I caught myself before any real damage was done (as I am used to tripping on a regular basis). But then on my way out to Gwen's desk, my ankle rolled twice. It just sorta gave out. I don't know why.

Lori sits across from me and occasionally she sings along with whatever's in her headphones. Lucky for her, it's more endearing than annoying.

I think I'm going to stop paying my credit card off in full every month and start saving that money.

Tosha will be glad to know that I am considering a second go a the whole colon cleansing process. Hopefully it will not end in horrible trauma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home