endeavors

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Have you ever initiated a scene and thought to yourself, "Self, that was a crappy initiation"? But now it's out there and now you're stuck. And you continue with the scene, but all you can think about is how many other choices were out there for the initiation.

Well, apply that same logic to my choice of shoes today. Saturday I bought a new pair of keds. The kind you don't need to wear socks with. Sunday when I went house hunting with my parents, I decided to break in the new shoes. Three hours of walking later, and I had me some fun blisters. Well, today I decided to try the shoes again, except this time with socks. As I was walking to my car, I could feel the rubbing beginning already. And I almost turned around to either 1) get another pair of shoes altogether, or 2) grab some band-aids. I opted to keep walking. Besides, I sit most of the day, anyhow. But with each step to my car, all I could think about was the 10 other pair of shoes I own that do not rub my ankles. Well, I initiated the day with this pair of shoes. I may as well support the scene.

Ow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home