endeavors

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am going to pass out. I always take the stairs in the morning, but today I ran into Rob. We happened to be coming in at the same time. Well, since I'm Little Miss Competitive, I had to keep up...with a guy taking the 72 steps two atta time. Needless to say, I am in severe need of oxygen.

Oh, and I'm back to liking Mike again. I was starting to see some Dominic similarities. Not to the extent that he ogles women unabashedly, but he just doesn't pay attention. The other day he literally picked up a newspaper while I was doing lunges. Now, I realize that this is not the most exciting thing in the world, but you could at least try to feign interest. Also, I'm paying you, so focus man! Anyway, last night he didn't have a client in the half hour after me, so we went over. I'm still not quite over my cough, and since I did some serious ab work last night, I'm definitely feeling it. Hooray for that.

Faith is going food crazy. Fruits and veggies and she's going to eat for her blood type (what the heck is that about?!) and giving up red meat. Whatever floats your boat.

Kids crack me up. Steph Bishop let me know that her son, Kallan, remembered the time we were in the parking lot and he accidentally dropped a Cheeto. He was sad that he couldn't eat it, so I made a game. I stomped it. He ended up dropping the entire bag - one by one--on purpose-- - and we jumped the crap out of those suckers. That was a good 7 or 8 years ago. He was probably 3 or 4 at the time. And Steph said he brought that up the other day. I wonder if 8 years down the line, Asha will still do her monster roar and I will have to be scared to death. Because although it's been a year, she still does it. That's probably how she'll remember me for the rest of her life. It's interesting what sticks with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home