endeavors

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Work just got crazy. We took over this new book of business and have been in a transition. Today I've been in and out of meetings all morning to lay out the next few weeks. For those of you I normally converse with through email all day, I will not be able to do that for a while. Just to let you know. We're also in this mad overtime crunch, so I will be going in to work at 6 am, and putting in a lot of Saturday time. This means that I'm going to attempt to be in bed each night around 9. We'll see how that works out. Probably the first day or so might be hard. But I'm thinking I'm going to be pretty dang tired pretty quick.

I'm also making a valiant effort to get to the gym about 5 times a week. It was easier with Michelle as a partner. But now she lives even farther away. So I'm taking my clothes to work and going across the street. It's pretty boring, but the scenery is nice. I don't have time for classes, and I really want to get into yoga. When I was in college, I had to take dance for a year. I have lost a lot of that flexibility. Hopefully when this overtime thing calms down, I'll be able to make it to more classes.

In other news, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. I think this has been the best style I've had. I get tons of compliments from people I don't even know, so it's worth it to me to drive 40 minutes a coupla times a year. Plus, Candy works there, and it's always a pleasure to see her. :-)

16 days until Malibu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home