endeavors

Friday, September 15, 2006

Klutzy move #496


today i'm helping cassy purge files. this involved a step ladder. well, i'm coming down from said ladder when i hit my butt really hard on the corner of another cabinet. She hears it, looks up at me, and starts laughing. it hurts really bad. like, really bad. bev comes over to see how the project is going and i inform her of my bruised backside. cassy continues laughing. we go about our business for a while, then i get up. she starts laughing uncontrollably and tells me to come back. apparently when i caught the corner, i also managed to rip my pants. luckily i have a long sweater b/c it's always so cold in our office. however, that will not save me from walking from the fourth floor out to my car at the end of the day. is it noticeable? well, it wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't wearing my "sweet cheeks" black-w/-hot-pink-writing underwear.

now, every time we catch eyes, we crack up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home