endeavors

Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Life amazes me sometimes. Most of the time. I woke this morning with the most beautiful sense of peace. The past two days at work have been stressful. 22 hrs. Not including my 2 1-hr lunch breaks. And today will be the same. But I have tomorrow off. And it seems that everyone is moving back to Dayton. Tomorrow I'll be spending time with Martha, zochae, and my baby. And lunch with my mom. And time with Natasha. But at this moment, I'm so happy. With everything. I was having some insecurities about The Boy, but they're gone. Don't know why. I just woke up and felt so good. So content. And I wished I had the ability to stop time. Not for very long. Maybe an hour or two. But just keep that moment. Hold it. And then I read Tosha's thoughts. And I cry. I wish I could make all the pain go away. I wish I could hold her and protect her from the world. I wish so many things for her and her mom. And her brother. I wish she could be with me in my moment of nirvana. And forget everything. But I can't. I can call her. And talk to her. And see her. And listen. But I can't make it go away. Or make it less.

But I can love.

And that I do.

Very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home