endeavors

Saturday, June 15, 2002

Let's talk about leg shaving. When you cut yourself, sometimes you don't notice right away. Today I nicked my left knee, but didn't think anything of it. So I went on to my right leg. Then I noticed a pool of blood gathering at my left foot. I had taken a chunk of my skin off. But it didn't really hurt, that's the deceptive thing. And usually by the time the shower is over, the cut has healed. Not this guy. As I'm drying off, I notice a lovely thick river creeping down my leg. The first thing that comes to mind is alcohol swab. MotherExplative that hurt! And it took a good ten minutes to finally clot. So I'm relaying last night's revelries to my lady with my leg above my heart. But now I'm blood-free and silky-smooth. And ready to do laundry and dishes. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home