endeavors

Monday, June 24, 2002

The Boy is so cute. Last night we did absolutely nothing but lay around and chat. So these are the games he played when he was little:

"THESE STAIRS ARE LUMPY"

It's actually hard for me to type the rules, because I'm laughing so hard at not only remembering how he told me, but the game is so...well, you'll see. What You Did: He and his brother (they're about two years apart) would wrap themselves up in multiple blankets and then throw/roll themselves down the stairs. They would have pillows set up at the bottom to break their fall. That's it. That's the entire game. And the other:

"GHOSTS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE"

Now, for this one, they would cover themselves in a sheet so they couldn't see, and then try to wrestle each other off the bed. The titles of these games are what kill me. The fact that these boys actually played these games for hours at a time also kills me. Ahh, life is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home