endeavors

Tuesday, June 18, 2002

I have the absolute best friends in the entire world. Tosh and I talked for a while last night. I didn't want to tell her--she's had to deal with a lot of death lately--but I did, and she's great. And all I wanted to do was to say hi to zha. I just needed to make sure he was okay. But it was late, so I decided not to. I get online to post, and I have a whole bunch of stuff in my in-box-- four from him. And I just started to cry. So I called, and he was up. And, again, I wasn't even planning on telling him. But as soon as I heard his voice, I could barely speak. And he was such a comfort.

God, I'm so lucky.

This morning, I was half-awake, and in my dream, I was talking to god. "I need some kind of a sign, something. I need to know he's okay." I was just saying that over and over. And my phone rang and scared the buhjeezus out of me. It was Tosha calling to check on me. Just to see how I was doing and to ask how I slept. I love you guys So Much. But the last person I talked to last night was The Boy. I felt weird calling him because we haven't been seeing each other that long, and that's a lot to dump on a person, but I really wanted to hear his voice. And, bless his heart, he stayed on the phone with me for an hour and a half.

And I slept really well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home