endeavors

Thursday, June 27, 2002

I think I've decided to boycott leg-shaving. I hadn't shaved since my last incident, and I was beginning to look a little ape-ish. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I took a razor to my legs. Now, shaving is not the most fun thing to do. You have to balance on one leg in a slippery shower covered in soap and water. I was doing fine until I came across my right shin, where there was a nice, big bug bite. Which I had forgotten about. And that sucker came completely off. I was holding my hand over it as pressure, but the blood was seeping through my fingers. Good god did that guy hurt. Now I have a hole in my leg where the venom used to be, which matches my scab on my left knee from last week. I tell ya, the things we go through...Actually, I love having my legs smooth, so I may need to try other alternatives to the blade. Because, as you may have noticed, I'm not the most coordinated person in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home