endeavors

Sunday, June 09, 2002

In an attempt to be more social, I went to a fun party tonight. The Boy was supposed to come over and/or call, and he did not, plus I had already accepted the invite to this event, so I drove slightly east of the Middle Of Nowhere to Renee's. And actually had a good time. Plus I left with glow-in-the-dark bath bubbles, which sounded pretty interesting. And holy crap was there a lot of stuff there. I mean, the chick literally had about ten suitcases full of toys and a rack of clothes. And there was this cute little red dress that I almost got so I could match my girlfriend, but I opted for the bubbles, instead.

Tuesday we're adding Courtney into our date night, which I'm looking forward to.

Yesterday I had a conversation with zha, and he had this to say:

"When I see couples holding hands in the produce section of the grocery store, I consider ramming my cart into theirs."

Ahh, that boy will always make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home