endeavors

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

We saw this together. I, however, do not want to see it again right away. I must definitely see it again, don't get me wrong, but I need time to regroup emotionally. And it truly is one of the most beautiful movies ever made.

On another note, Officer Hottie stopped in to my work today. He was the one who was handling my car accident case. Well, today we had a drunk woman come in and try to give us a fake check, so my manager called the police. We were standing around when the police car pulled up, and I laughed and said, "Wouldn't it be funny if that was Officer Hottie?" Well, it was. And I miss my Libbinator. She would have been there to see said cutiepie, but she has been banished to the south lab to learn a new machine.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home