endeavors

Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Much excitement!!! I'm officially representing zha's artwork. Tomorrow I call the Better Business Bureau to figure out what I need to do legal-wise. Do I need a vendor's license? Etc. Then I'm going to get him a show in Cincinnati, and we'll go from there. I really love his art, and I really love people. I'm in sales now, and I started last year at Victoria's Secret. Nothing big. I just helped people figure out what kind of lotion or perfume they needed. But I really liked interacting with them. And I'm good at it. Some would hand me their credit cards and leave everything completely in my hands. I would never be able to have a desk job somewhere. And so this is perfect for me! I'll get to schmooze with the cool kids (who have money), and do something I really enjoy. And if this takes off, I'll have a very handsome California fund, which, I know, will ease my dad's mind. My parents love me, but are very nervous for my trip across the country to try to "make it" as an actress. They would be much happier knowing I had a nice nest egg under my belt. Plus I could sell his stuff out there. Do you realize how much needless money is in Hollywood?? People take their pets to Pet Spas. I kid you not. It would also be nice to be able to quit Click! and sell art full time. Good god, and pay off my credit card bill. But mainly I'm excited about meeting people, taking them out to dinner, and selling the work of one of the most important people in my life. So if you want any of his stuff, feel free to contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home