endeavors

Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Today a guy came in with some flash problems. Now, I don't know a whole lot about flashes, but I do know how to test it to see where a problem could be. On the back of flashes, there is a button you can push and the flash will go off. If it doesn't, there is a problem with the bulb or the batteries. I pushed the button and nothing happened. I pushed it a few more times and waited. Still nothing. Then I turned the flash over and looked directly in to it to see if maybe I could tell if the bulb was burned out. It was at that moment the flash went off. Sweet mother of all that is bright, I have never experienced a visual quite that intense. And I do not recommend it. It is almost five hours after the incident, and my eyes still hurt. At first I was seriously afraid I had done some damage. Now I just feel like an ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home