endeavors

Monday, December 24, 2001

I've been really lonely lately. Don't know why. But last night as I was going to sleep, I thought about all the wonderful people in my life. Two in particular. And I wanted to cry--I was so happy. Happy to have met them. Happy they cared. Happy they were alive and well. These two have become so important to me, I don't know what I would do without them. We can talk until 2 in the morning about chess. We can talk until 2 in the morning about stress. He has been the one constant in my life for the past five years. Granted, our relationship has changed and completely redefined itself--and, in a way, continues to do so. And we have been through so much together. You have no idea. But I will always love him, and I will do anything for him. She is becoming my best girlfriend. And I haven't had that since high school. Someone who will tell me if me hair looks like shit, and it won't hurt any feelings. Someone I can call on a cold drive home to talk about the day's events. Someone who, when she hurts, I hurt to. Someone whose life I want to be perfect. zha, tosh, thank you so much for who you are, and who you've helped me to become. I love you both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home