endeavors

Saturday, December 29, 2001

I have become obsessed with chess. zha and I play everyday now. He even printed some games off the internet, and we played those yesterday. Everywhere I go, I got chess on the brain. I was out to dinner last night with some old friends, and I assigned pieces to all of the glasses and played a mini-game in my head. From now on when zha and I play, we're going to record our games. I plan my day around when we play next. I couldn't get a hold of him yesterday for a bit, and I immediately thought he was playing a game with his sister, so they weren't answering the phone. I was jealous. I felt cheated on. Well, he wasn't playing with his sister, he was playing on the internet. Sweet mother of all that is good, help me!
But, I guess there are worse things to be addicted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home