endeavors

Monday, January 14, 2002

Had an enjoyable weekend. I haven't been social in a while, so I decided to drop by Lorianne's when she called with an invite. I didn't want to be out late--still getting over a nasty cough--so I called Tosh to have her call me in 30 mins. She then invited me to a bowling ally where a bunch of people from WSU I haven't seen in a while would be. So I thought I'd drop by there for a bit, too. Adrienne was at LA's, which was fun 'cause I haven't seen her in too long. Foxy Boy was there as well. Yeah, I know, I gave that up. But good god is he yummy. I'm really done this time, though. Anywhore, I ended up having a better time than I thought, so after the bowling ally trip, I made my way back to LA's. Which turned out to be a ball, because Caroline (who moved back to Florida today) and Pete (who is a hottie physicist) were there. At four in the morning, it was me, Foxy Boy, Skinner, and Blue Eyes (you should have seen them...unreal). I ended up getting three hours of napping that night. And the next day was zha's b-day. He finished his book, which he gave to me to read, and we went out to Uno's for dinner. Quite enjoyable. Then watched Moulin Rouge afterwards. Sunday I spend with my parents and had a great time. Opened a birthday present a little early (I'm not until the 23rd), but my dad insisted. It was a gorgeous glass chess set, which I played a game on with zha later that evening. Then I read his book until 3 in the morning. It was kind of scary, so sleeping for the next week will be fun. Let me just say something about zha now. I don't think I'll ever find someone who will have the conversations with me that I have with him. We went from talking about the possibility of cellular regeneration by mind control to the pros and cons of the Pentax K1000. Yes, I am a dork. But I do have an interesting question to pose about mortality and how it relates to organ transplants. Ask me sometime, I'd love to hear an intelligent answer, or debate, or argument. Hmmm.

I was pooped all day at work, but did get some good reading done. We're in the slow season, so instead of losing my mind, I've decided to read. The Hobbit is what I'm currently working on. Adrienne and I were going to get together tonight, but she got out of work about 2 hours later than expected, and I really do need sleep. I'm currently going to finish my dishes whilst listening to the Swing Kids soundtrack, and then go to bed. Class tomorrow, with a teacher I'm less than excited about. But, let me just say how PROUD I am of Tosha!!! Not only did she get the LensCrafters commercial (quality glasses in about an hour), but she also has an audition for a feature film tomorrow at 3:30. So think good thoughts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home