endeavors

Wednesday, December 19, 2001

When I write on my webpage, I write at home, by myself. It's personal. I forget that other people read it sometimes. And I have to be careful. Everything I say here I would say to anyone I know. However, there are things that I would talk about with close friends that I can't post here. Last week I had a party. And it was the most intense party experience I'd ever had. I've discussed the night's events with other people who attended, but it's not something I can post here. It's not up to me to disclose semi-private things about other people's lives. What if someone's mom were to read this? I've discussed the censoring thing before as it relates to my life. But as of late, I realized how it also relates to other's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home