endeavors

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Saw an Armando last night. Came home and immediately wanted to email Justin b/c I did Stool Pigeon when I was in Austin once and wanted to talk about the differences and how much I loves me some Bob Dassie. Seeing as though he dumped me a mere hours before, I thought it best I don't. So I posted to lj. It's not like we're never going to speak again. It's just that...well...I guess I thought it was too soon to be bugging him with emails about improv.

Didn't sleep that well last night. Lots of dreams:
1. I put together a puzzle. That was the entire dream. Finding the pieces and making a picture. In real time. It was the strangest dream.
2. I was visiting in Austin and helped Justin with the payouts. He worked on his computer doing other ColdTowne stuff and I sat on his bed and balanced the cashbox from the shows and did payouts.

So, two weirdly boring, realistic dreams. Then:
3. It was my old neighborhood. The house behind us belonged to the Neefs. I used to babysit Jason and Jessica. Except, in my dream the house was owned by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And I went over there to babysit Suri. She took me up into her room, which was at the top of the house. It's hard to explain the layout, but it was almost as if her bedroom room was floating 50 feet above the living room. I was terrified of heights.
4. I was in a bed in a room I'd never seen before. I was wearing the shirt in my dream that I actually slept in last night. ColdTowne comes in to comfort me. Tami gets under the covers with me and puts her hand on my shoulder. Jastroch kept trying to nail down the exact time we broke up. "Was it when I was home?" "No, it was after I left Austin." "Was I in the room?" "No, it was over the phone." He just couldn't understand when. Arthur was very quiet. Chris was buzzing all over the room putting up plants and hanging finger paintings. "Don't worry, I'll coach your team."

I got out of bed, not because I'm not tired--I only got about 6 hours of sleep (which, yes, may be fine to some people, but I really need 8)--but because I didn't want to lie in bed anymore and think about him.

Oh, I got my very first passport yesterday. They said it wouldn't come til October. But I can officially travel outside the US now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home