endeavors

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stupid not being able to sleep before a trip.

Stupid 1 am.

Stupid have to get up at 5 am.

Faith is wide awake, too, so that's not helping anything. We went through my headshots tonight. I wasn't really a fan of any of them. But the hilarious part about the whole thing? She finally understood what I meant about my boobs being big. In real life, you don't think about them that much. But on film, and I've said this a thousand times but no one believes me, my boobs cause a solar eclipse. There was one shot that had just the top half in. She turns to me and says, "Oh. I see what you mean now." Yeah. I look like a linebacker. Or like someone who weighs 300 pounds. So, she's extra committed to doing yoga with me every day. "To get them manageable." Her words.

OK, I'm going to bed now. No I'm not. I'm going to brush my teeth and make my bed and fall asleep about an hour before I have to get up which will then make me oh-so-tired.

Oh, I'm brining my camera to Austin. I've been on this big photo kick. So, yea for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home