endeavors

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I love my job situation ohsomuch! Last night a girl came over to pick up a computer that I brought from Shawn from AZ. We became fast friends and she stayed until 2 in the morning. Today I woke up on my own, have been gradually getting things together, and will probably start working around 10. I don't have to deal with traffic *and* I get to be as hermity as I like!

I also met a girl in the laundry room the other day. I've never known my neighbors before--in any of the millions of places I've lived in the past 10 years. But there are some young people around here and I'm looking forward to getting to know them. I'm also looking forward to getting this damn place unpacked.

Saturday I'm going to the beach. Next week I get to see Justin for 5 whole days!

Life, right now, is pretty fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home