endeavors

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well, slight sigh of relief. The place we're applying officially has everything they need to make a decision. zha was able to drop the money orders off for us (thankyouthankyouthankyou) and my work finally sent my paystubs. Now we just wait to see if we're approved and when we can move in.

Michelle sent me her version of Life On Mars. I sat there, on my floor, listening to her sing and play the piano, and about cried. I absolutely love that song (have 3 versions. well, now 4), and she is so talented and the fact that it was a going away present...well, it all added up to a lumpy throat.

Long distance relationships are hard. I'm not gonna lie. Especially when you're in the beginning phase and you want to be around each other as much as possible. With 1000 miles between us, it's not fun. For me, at least. I won't put words in his mouth, but I'm willing to bet he's not at home right now dancing a jig. So a couple of days ago I'm cleaning up some scrap paper, and I find a little note he wrote last visit. Just a hello. And it felt like he was here. I can't even describe how nice that was. It's little things like that that make the distance not so much a big deal. Just a reminder of how completely worth it he is.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home