endeavors

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I can't find my vacuum/mop thing. I lent it out a while ago, but I'm positive I got it back. Did I lend it out again? Does anyone know where it is?

I have a weird way of losing random things during moves. My last move I lost my crockpot. I remember packing it in Faith's trunk. Then it disappeared. When I moved from OH, I lost 3 photo albums. The crockpot and vacuum/mop I can replace. Photos from when I was a kid, I can't. I'm not all sentimental or anything, but I love looking at my parents' old photos. I'd like to be able to share that with my own kids someday. Also, I was a damn cute child.

Anyway, if anyone has my vacuum/mop, can you please let me know? Or if you happen upon the vortex that eats my stuff when I move, send the location!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home