endeavors

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yesterday wore me out. I had NITA in the morning until about 4. That was so much fun! If they ask me to do it next year, I will come back for that weekend. I almost made one of the deposing lawyers cry. Then I had the PIF fundraiser at Jacque's. That went really well. Shane C and I made sure everyone had drinks and helped Jacque when she needed it. I was going to head to N&Bs to stay over so I could take my parents to the airport this morning. But I was beat. So I called and said I'd just head over early today, which I did. Got to spend some time with the folks and had breakfast. Then came home and took a nap.

I'm not feeling well. Don't want to go to the PIF meeting. Just kinda want to be by myself. Maybe a shower will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home