endeavors

Monday, November 06, 2006

Today is a great day. Actually, things started to change yesterday morning. Or, to be more specific, Saturday. I'm making some changes in my life for the good, and I'm really excited about it. Tonight I'm going to Remainders rehearsal for the first time in weeks. I miss improv so much. Last night was the PIF meeting, and even though I promised to have minutes up after the meeting, they won't go up until tonight. I had a tiny bit of dinner then went straight to bed. I was beat.

One of the changes is that I've decided to not work overtime during the week. This last month of working every waking second really beat the crap out of me. I'm also bringing my gym clothes to work so I can go there straight after. And I'm going to make a few more appointments with my trainer. I'm getting on a schedule with that. I made a breakfast burrito this morning, and just generally feel better b/c I've decided to feel better.

Oh, and Chris Gaede called last night. I was wanting to get out of PHX for a bit in a couple of weeks, and was originally thinking of hitting LA. Then Tucson came up. Then LA came up from the Tucson plans. Well, Chris mentioned last week to let him know when I would be in town so he could write a part in for me (he's filming on the weekends). Last night he was all excited b/c he figured a part out and wanted to know specifically when I could come out. Rock! So I told him I was at his disposal. After this weekend I got nuthin'. Thanksgiving will probably be @ N&Bs, but that's only on Thursday. I have the rest of that weekend off. And I don't have to work! Woohoo! So, basically, I'm pumped.

On top of all of this, I finally got to see My McBrayer on Conan from last week. He's so stinking cute I could bake him in the oven and eat him with a spoon!

Heroes tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home