endeavors

Friday, October 06, 2006

Lightning!

Faith's play was supposed to open last night, but because of a flood and power outage, they did not. It is lightning like crazy here. Cross your fingers that we lose power in this building! I am so not in the mood to be at work this morning.

Oh, and did I mention that I have a personal trainer again? I do miss me some Dominic every once in a while. My first session with the new guy, Eric, was Monday. My abs are *still* sore (this is a good sign). He doesn't have the I-just-turned-21-and-can't-remember-my-weekends mentality that Dom had. Nor does he have the surfer dialect. He does, however, have a screenplay that is very close to being purchased (he knows a guy who knows a guy). Now, if you are in the business at all, you are aware of the definition of "being close to selling a screenplay." It is, having the check in your hand. Actually selling a screenplay means cashing the check, and it doesn't bounce. I look forward to the next several months of pain with this guy. It will be interesting to see how the screenplay situation turns out. Good luck, Eric.

**Update: A huge bolt of lightning just disrupted the white noise they play here. It was quiet for a few seconds. We are very close to losing power! Come on, Mr. Lightning! I know you can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home