endeavors

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I realized at the end of last week, after days of meetings and teleconferences, that Sarah has basically put me in charge of the transition for this new book of business. This is the first time in my life where not only do I feel appreciated where I work, but that they recognize my contributions. I mean, in the past I've been loved where I work. I have been given freedom and leeway that they didn't give others. But, at the same time, I worked my tail off, so it's not like it came out of nowhere. At AGIA, however, I really like it here. I like who I work with, and I like the responsibility they've given me. And I feel like the compensation is pretty fair. Which is why I guess I'm not too worried about May. See, I've decided to move to L.A. whether or not my job transfers. This was a huge decision for me. I've been putting off the move, waiting for things to be handed to me; waiting for the right timing. I'm tired of waiting. And I don't want to look back 10 years from now and realize I'm still waiting. It's time to go.

I have a feeling it will all work out.

9 days til Malibu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home