endeavors

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It was strange to be back at work after being gone for so long. I forgot how much Barb hated being on phones. I got to listen to her whisper curses at her computer everytime she had to take a call. Couldn't find my badge, still don't know where it is. I remember taking it out of my car so it wouldn't get lost. Now I can't remember my "safe place".

Got David and Renée's wedding invitation. OK, so how modern are they: The stamp was a picture of them! I've never seen that before. Faith had, apparently, but I thought it was the coolest. And the RSVP is online! It's very Jetson's. Oh, and the pic of them on the inside was supercute. I showed Faith the invitation so she could get ideas for her own.

Anyway, life is getting back to normal. I'm off to bed (an hour later than originally intended)(as usual).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home