endeavors

Monday, September 11, 2006

didn't even try to get to work on time this morning. if i'm gonna relax and catch up with my journal reading over a leisurely breakfast, i'm gonna need to get up before 5:30.

the last two weeks i walked everywhere and swam a lot. got lots of exercise. now that i'm back home, i'm sitting in front of a computer 9 hours a day. ugh. i need to make an effort to get to the gym.

i haven't heard from my director from Demons. and i've decided not to call about it. i will quietly memorize my lines. if they decide to have rehearsals, it's their responsibility to get in touch with me. not the other way around. i've worked on a couple of plays that i've been frustrated enough with to realize it's not worth the effort. i hope this one works out. but if not, at least i didn't waste my time stressing.

i shut my phone off yesterday. it was much easier to be a hermit in OH.

*grumbly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home