endeavors

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sunday night I was thinking about how lucky I am to have such fantastic friends. I thought, "I should post about that," but I didn't. Well, I'm doing it now. Saturday morning I had a really great talk with a friend who helped me work some stuff out. Sunday night I had a really great talk with another friend and we worked some stuff out. Then, today I get flowers at work as a good luck on my trip! How great is that?!! You guys, I don't know what the heck I did to deserve you, but thanks for being a part of my life! (this goes out to all y'all)

So, everyone at work is making a big deal out of it 'cause I'm single. Bev, my old supervisor, came by and asked who they were from.

"Just a friend. Why, do you have someone in mind for me?" I asked jokingly.
"I wish I did, honey. But I don't know anyone good enough for you. You're special."

Holy cow! A. I was just kidding. B. I wasn't fishing for compliments. But seriously, she totally made my day with that comment out of the blue. See, you have to understand that Bev doesn't say stuff like that. And zha just had a post up about the importance of making someone's day on social insect. Group mind of the Universe!

By the way, I am getting zero work done, in case anyone is keeping track. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home