endeavors

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tonight was AWESOME! First, Michelle called me to see if I wanted to go out to a SUPER nice Italian place, for free! Hello, do you even have to ask? I had the *best* long island ever. And our bill (for the two of us--only one drink each) was like $117. But since she has a kick ass job, it was on the house. Wish I carried cash for a nicer tip than what we left. But it was FanTasTic and I have yummy leftovers.




Said Long Island. And new hair!


This is Michelle in her Donatella pose.

Then Cassy and I went to Martini Ranch to see Big Japan, whose drummer is none other than Adam Brody. We had much fun. Actually, the first opening band, Big City Rock, was GREAT! I am actually going to buy some of their music. But mainly they were wonderful performers. The lead singer had beautiful teeth, the keyboardist had an awesome 1982 synthesizer and a mop of curly hair, the drummer was way into it and very entertaining, the other guitarist was all serious and stuff, and the bassist was lip syncing and dancing crazy. They were way fun. I will probably go see them again when they come back this way in July. Live music is terrific!


This is the lead singer for Big City Rock. See how his teeth are all straight'n'stuff?


This is me and Cassy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home