endeavors

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's not so bad.

The color evened out overnight. It's magic like that. I'm getting it cut tomorrow. So much for waiting a few months and getting new headshots. Once I make up my mind about something, I can't wait. (See: breakup with Paul, April, 2005.) I don't go on enough auditions anyway for it to make too big of a difference. I'm scared. But excited.

Oh, in other, equally exciting news, I now have a path cleared from my room to the bathroom! You no longer have to leap over three boxes. Also, my dresser is put together and full of clothes, and my closet is getting organized. Tonight is oil change and more unpacking. Plus some marykay business. (for those of you keeping a spreadsheet on my goings on)

K some A has our first rehearsal tomorrow night. Then we all go to yoga together. This will be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home