endeavors

Friday, May 19, 2006

Last night was the first "rehearsal" for K some A. I use the term loosely b/c mainly Bill, Ken, and I talked about what we wanted to do, what our goals were, and how we were going to accomplish them. Bill is serving as our advisor of sorts. I came straight there from my hair appointment, thinking I was going to be late b/c of traffic, but was actually able to make it much faster. We all admired my new hair. Then we discussed goals for an hour or so. There was a silence, and I said, "I cut my hair." Ken and Bill looked at each other with sad eyes. "Uh, didn't you forget something in your car that you should go and get and feel free to take your time."

Sure.

Freaks.

When I came back, this is what I saw:




I love my friends!! They are so weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home