endeavors

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

People fascinate me. And I tend to stare. This is all well and good in sunglasses. The objects of my viewing pleasure don't know that I'm watching, so there is little uncomfortableness. But I forget that my regular glasses are not sunglasses. So today when I was getting my oil changed, I kept looking at the hands of the guy who was helping me. They were so cracked and dirty and beautiful. I couldn't stop staring. Then I felt bad that I wasn't looking him in the eyes as he was going over my service. Which only made me more fixated. Oh, well. He wasn't exactly looking me in the eyes, either.

Today I walked around my complex. I really like it here. We are right by the pool and tennis and sand volleyball courts. And there are hummingbirds everywhere, which are my favorite. I might even get a hummingbird feeder to go out on our balcony.

I don't think any more unpacking will happen until Saturday morning. I'm on my way to Tempe to drop off some marykay stuff. then i might come home and go to bed. Tomorrow and Friday I have rehearsal, haircut, and Remainders finances to deal with. I've been averaging about 5 hours of sleep for a while now. Just now I talked to my birthmom for about 20 minutes while lying on my floor. Then proceeded to nap for another 20 minutes when we hung up. Early bed time tonight is up my ally. But first...dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home