endeavors

Monday, May 22, 2006

One month from today we will be in Vegas watching Cirque!!!
---
I'm ready to own a home. I spent an hour yesterday drilling various holes in my stupid apartment wall trying to install black out and regular curtains. But the walls are too soft, so nothing would hold. Which includes my beautiful towel rack I was so proud of. Which means my huge picture-that-i-love will be too heavy for the living room. Which means I need to buy putty to put in the holes I drilled. Which brings me to my fear of commitment.

I still have OH license plates/driver's license. Because I thought I would've left AZ by now. And Faith and I are going to take a class at IO West once/week when I start telecommuting. Ben is living out there, taking classes w/ UCB and 2nd City. And I think once I start the classes, I'll want to move there and do it full time. Which is frustrating. I'm never satisfied and always thinking about the future. In June I start my first longform class w/ Bill/Jose. Tonight I have Remainders rehearsal. Let's just focus on that.

I want it all and I want it now. I'm trying very hard to be patient/learn patience. But I'm failing miserably. I want it to be August already. B/c that's when it looks like we're going to Los Angeles and Austin. And that's probably when I'll be working from home. I'm ready to travel and learn more. It's just that I'm so into this and I want to soak up as much knowledge/experience that I can. I want to completely immerse myself in improv.

Which is making me not realize what I have in front of me. Ken and I are going to do a show rooted in emotions. It is going to be awesome. Tommys Cannon and Shaeffer and I might be opening for Apollo 12 at some point this summer. The Remainders are continuing to grow and learn. Things are really wonderful right now.

I guess I just needed to read that in print to remind me.
---
this post is brought to you by the forward/slash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home