endeavors

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I miss my parents. I talk to them almost every week, but it wasn't until I actually saw them tonight that I realized how much I miss them. My mom's hair has grown back after chemo, and it's kinda kinky-curly now. Which is much different from the poker straight that I've been used to for my entire life. My dad it much more bald, too. In fact, that's the first thing I noticed. I had to bite my tongue not to say anything. They are so cute! I feel like I'm missing out with them. Especially since one of my best friends is so close with his folks and I see that relationship every week. And Faith's family is all right here, too. But for me, it's sister in Vegas, parents in Ohio, cousin in San Diego. We're all over the place. And for the first time since I've moved out here, I really miss everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home